Sunday, June 3, 2007

Google Thinks I'm Spam


force-feeding at guantanamo
Originally uploaded by Natasha Mayers

Blogger won't let me publish anything. Here's what they say:

Your blog is locked
Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog. (What's a spam blog?) Since you're an actual person reading this, your blog is probably not a spam blog. Automated spam detection is inherently fuzzy, and we sincerely apologize for this false positive.


I have to wait for a human being to review my blog before I can publish anything. WTF? I've had this blog for more than 2 years and now they think I'm spam? Their slogan should be "Blogger: driving you into the arms of Wordpress since 2005."

So in case you're wondering how you're reading this right now, and what's with the picture, I discovered I can still post through my flickr account. So, while you wait with bated breath until my next real post, enjoy the art show.