Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bold Vision: Sarah Klassen/Haute Design

Sarah Klassen is the Bold Vision behind Haute Design. She works in the field of graphic design, fashion and interior decor which allows her to think about design all day long. She loves all things Parisian...
Paris
and everything about Audrey Hepburn...
To me, Sarah is as stylish and classy as Audrey,
and every post in Haute Design is as romantic as
the French countryside and the Seine River...
Paris
I love Sarah's inspiring zest for life and the willingness to live in the present. She shares this quote in one of her posts... "Pick the day. Enjoy itto the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come…The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the presentand I don’t want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future”
Audrey Hepburn
<span class=
Thank you Sarah for sharing your bold vision with us!